• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
better or worse than NJDeac in 2023?
Worse, by far. The same in that I thought I knew more than I did, and exaggerated my influence and importance, but worse in that I used it to just be petty and mean to internet strangers.

You ever just randomly yell out "fuck" really loudly in the car by yourself when you think of something really dumb you said or did years ago? No? Only me?

You ever just randomly yell out "fuck" really loudly in the car by yourself when you think of something really dumb you said or did years ago? No? Only me?
oh yeah. I also will hit the transmission of my Camry and push it over into sport mode or whatever. has anyone ever used their automatic cars with the fake stick mode (or like our Outback has, the paddle shifters on the steering wheel)?

Worse, by far. The same in that I thought I knew more than I did, and exaggerated my influence and importance, but worse in that I used it to just be petty and mean to internet strangers.
you were oozing machismo

Mods I'd like to officially petition for Townie's Board Nickname to include "mid-level lackey at third rate compan[y]"

On the one hand I'm pretty sure a chimichanga isn't official Mexican fare, but on the other hand they're absolutely delicious. I'm torn.

we've long been cavalier about cursing around our son but every once in a while he will do something and then let out an "oh fuck." the other day we were driving and my wife said "oh Jesus Christ" about something and my son immediately repeated that back.
he's also terrible about flinging plates/bowls/cups when done eating/drinking. he used to do it as an auto-response to us asking if he's all done. but then we would just sort of put out hand on the plate before asking if he's done. but now he'll just randomly fling it in the middle of eating then get mad when he can't have it back. like he did it last night with a bowl of mac and cheese and a bowl of blueberries. he tried to start picking up the berries and eating them and was getting mad when we grabbed them and threw them away.
My now 13 year old got sent home from Alabama kindergarten for saying Fuck and I was honestly a bit proud of her.

I do this in the house sometimes, and the GF will be like "yo what the fuck is wrong"

At that point I start contemplating my sanity.

oh yeah. I also will hit the transmission of my Camry and push it over into sport mode or whatever. has anyone ever used their automatic cars with the fake stick mode (or like our Outback has, the paddle shifters on the steering wheel)?
I have only used it when driving down a mountain and I don't want to use up my brakes.

Who is the poster who only has posted like 14 times or so but each one is a wild story about him and RJ? I forgot his name. But we are long overdue for one of his stories.

How do we feel about arepas CT?
I love them and I always laugh anytime I see this food truck

IMG_8746.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back