• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least once per month the jingle from Keebler's "TATER SKINS" commercial pops into my head.

Tater Skins got baked potato appeal, 'cause they're made from potatoes and skins that are real.

why does my VPN get me around some location filters but all my google searches are based on where I actually am?

Your phone always knows your location…..always (at least according to every criminal show/movie)

I only shop for groceries once a week for a family of 4, don’t spend a ridiculous amount (inflation aside) and prefer in person shopping to online. And I bag my own groceries. Apparently this is an unpopular stance here

I only shop for groceries once a week for a family of 4, don’t spend a ridiculous amount (inflation aside) and prefer in person shopping to online. And I bag my own groceries. Apparently this is an unpopular stance here
What’s it like being a beta cuck ?

Today’s trash day in the neighborhood, which is how I learn that apparently I live a ridiculously minimalist lifestyle as compared to the constantly overflowing trash bins of others.

I like grocery shopping honestly. I pick times where it's not going to be busy to go (normally Monday mornings or early Monday afternoon) and just take my time, listen to music or a book on Audible, don't worry about the general mouthbreathers sucking out all the good folk's air.

Guys, I took a public free bus twice in Park City this week and it was great. I walked to the stop a block and a half from where I was staying for $1000 a night and it took me straight to the bottom of the slopes. When I got there I gave all the poor schmucks in the parking lot a hard time and asked them if they were afraid of public transportation. They told me to fuck off right in front of my own kids which confirms what kind of people drive cars.

Today’s trash day in the neighborhood, which is how I learn that apparently I live a ridiculously minimalist lifestyle as compared to the constantly overflowing trash bins of others.
we usually have 3-4 trash bags in ours every week, which is about half capacity, and I still feel like we produce far too much trash

diaper bag included in that count, which is also the reason I can't just roll it out every other week, can not let that sucker sit in the garage any longer than it has to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back