• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It's a cruel cruel summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever do the Gasparilla Inn? I thought it was great but feel like it would be better as a weekend getaway from Tampa.

wife's birthday is tomorrow. we usually do some sort of trip for it but she didn't feel comfortable leaving boy overnight yet (my mom is still in town, so we had the opportunity to do a smol trip to like Asheville or whatever, or at least a staycation at a nice hotel Uptown)

a little bummed but we're going to Ever Andalo for dinner tomorrow and I used some of what we would've spent on a hotel to get her a new GPU + Cities Skylines 2 preorder so

Nice work closing it out, boys.

My wife is has gone all Marie Kondo this week so we're cleaning out the house. It is overdue and has felt nice to declutter so far. I've taken 10 bags of clothes (mens, womens, kids) to goodwill and we just pulled about 200 books off shelves and out of rooms to pass along.

Nice work closing it out, boys.

My wife is has gone all Marie Kondo this week so we're cleaning out the house. It is overdue and has felt nice to declutter so far. I've taken 10 bags of clothes (mens, womens, kids) to goodwill and we just pulled about 200 books off shelves and out of rooms to pass along.

Bro,

You need to break it up into $500 increments and make multiple trips.

I was talking about my insecurities with my new therapist today and she asked “do you have a lot of mirrors in your house” and I was like “yeah I spend a lot of time standing in front of them without my shirt on”. She was silent for a good 30 seconds and then finally said “well, I was gonna suggest writing affirmations on them in dry erase markers but let’s walk that back and talk about this for a minute “ so I think I’m winning therapy.

I don’t understand how Chase will go out of my checking account next day for a credit card payment but like 5-6 days for a car payment.

I was talking about my insecurities with my new therapist today and she asked “do you have a lot of mirrors in your house” and I was like “yeah I spend a lot of time standing in front of them without my shirt on”. She was silent for a good 30 seconds and then finally said “well, I was gonna suggest writing affirmations on them in dry erase markers but let’s walk that back and talk about this for a minute “ so I think I’m winning therapy.
Lol this is so good.

Can (should?) we therapize Mako's therapist?!

Tasting is slow this week because the popular ramen shop in the building is closed for construction for a week. The upside is we're pouring a $100 rose champagne and there will be plenty left at the end of the night?!

I think it’d be better for mako if his mind was introspective during therapy sessions and he wasn’t sitting there constantly thinking “how am I going to post about this on the chat thread”
Well it's better for MAKO sure. But is Mako going to therapy really about what's better for Mako?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back