• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It's a cruel cruel summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about my insecurities with my new therapist today and she asked “do you have a lot of mirrors in your house” and I was like “yeah I spend a lot of time standing in front of them without my shirt on”. She was silent for a good 30 seconds and then finally said “well, I was gonna suggest writing affirmations on them in dry erase markers but let’s walk that back and talk about this for a minute “ so I think I’m winning therapy.

Was she eye banging you during those 30 seconds?

Can we step back and talk about this therapist wanting him to write affirmations on a bunch of mirrors in his house?

I get doing it on one…but why the hell is she asking if he lives in a fun house?
It would be an interesting case study to unpack which types of affirmations make it on which windows

Thoroughly enjoyed just now a Piccione rosé with a shrimp and polenta (cumin, coriander and garlic, etc.) recipe.

Really nice.

Last edited:
I had a pretty Hispanic worker tell me that she dreamed of me last night. She said I went in a lake and she kept yelling for me to come back cause my phone was in my back pocket. I came back and gave her my phone. I did not tell my wife about this but it got a good laugh at work. The lady with the dream does not speak English so she got to tell the story to a translator with a little audience. I do not know how she will get over this. I also hope she does not share this with her husband cause I’m not a fighter.

And whats that sticking out from the top left frame…?!

apocalypsenow-horror.gif

I had a pretty Hispanic worker tell me that she dreamed of me last night. She said I went in a lake and she kept yelling for me to come back cause my phone was in my back pocket. I came back and gave her my phone. I did not tell my wife about this but it got a good laugh at work. The lady with the dream does not speak English so she got to tell the story to a translator with a little audience. I do not know how she will get over this. I also hope she does not share this with her husband cause I’m not a fighter.

So she was attractive or just more Hispanic than not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back