• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gin is near the bottom of my liquor power rankings

bourbon/rye/irish/japanese/american whiskey

a big gulf

tequila/mezcal
scotch
vodka
gin
rum

i'd like to like rum better but i haven't had the good stuff i suspect

i like gin ok, it'll just never top good browns for me, and vodka is a bit more versatile and also in my blood

Bourbon

Tequila
Gin

vodka

rum
scotch

Gin and Scotch are pretty much the only liquors I drink.

i'm pretty much an equal opportunity liquor drinker but rarely have Tequila, not a big fan. i've been told it's because i haven't had 'good' tequilas, which is probable

Bourbon
Gin
Vodka

Scotch
Tequila
Grappa

Clearly leebs' sophisticated palate is sensitive to the difference between barley and corn.

i think 70% of the people who don't like scotch tried it young and it was some dickhead giving them laphroaig

I just don't like dark liquor, can't really explain it. Never order whiskey. I'd like to like it.

Been going gin gimlet as my standard cocktail recently.

I don't like the smokiness. I also don't like smoky beers.

the place we were at late night on saturday brought out a blowtorch and a slab of wood with some cinnamon and clove and pine, and they burned it and filled the glasses with smoke before pouring in the old fashioned

was better than most old fashioneds ive had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back