• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
was galentines made up just this year? or is this a 'thing'?

What's everyone doing for tomorrow?
My plan is to wake up and put my pants on one leg at a time, like I do every morning. Then go to work, because it's Tuesday.
Maybe pizza for dinner.

We're doing cheese fondue because it's easy and delicious. Wife is making some sorta dessert.

I'm surprising my wife with a basket of chocolate from our favorite place in Jacksonville. I've gotten her that the last four years.

Late to the Bahn Mi talk but my wife works near a bunch of legitimate ethnic restaurants. She will pick up bahn mi for dinner and they have a $15 minimum for credit cards so she just ends up ordering five sandwiches.

I'm surprising my wife with a basket of chocolate from our favorite place in Jacksonville. I've gotten her that the last four years.

Late to the Bahn Mi talk but my wife works near a bunch of legitimate ethnic restaurants. She will pick up bahn mi for dinner and they have a $15 minimum for credit cards so she just ends up ordering five sandwiches.

if you've done it the last 4 years, is it really a surprise?

...i guess since you're no longer in j-ville it's more surprising. plus, you can't go wrong with chocolate.

A+

No vday plans cause we are better than the rubes that celebrate it. May let her see me naked if she asks.

My plan is to wake up and put my pants on one leg at a time, like I do every morning. Then go to work, because it's Tuesday.
Maybe pizza for dinner.

C+ ?

Maybe pizza for dinner.

I'll be out of town recruiting staff for work. Taking a couple dozen twenty somethings out to dinner tomorrow night. Then a job fair on Wednesday.

Galentines has been a thing since parks and rec, but seems to have taken off this year

YO TOWNIE!!!!

What are your top 10 Russian novels of all time?

The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal
The Art of the Deal

Galentines has been a thing since parks and rec, but seems to have taken off this year

This. I know a couple peeps who have celebrated it for a few years. But definitely saw more on FB this year than I ever have before.

We usually order a heart shaped pizza from Papa Johns. But since we just had pizza Saturday we're doing regular weeknight dinner. Hub's birthday is today and mine is in a week so Valentine's Day has never been a priority.

Also... Wake on TV. I don't know if y'all heard but it's a must win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back