• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy just inherited a property in Venice where the owners were paying $250/yr in prop taxes.

A tale as old as time.

Get invested in the Deacs; watch the world burn.

I have this effect on the team sometimes. 14-12 Deacs when I tuned in I think. Sorry dudes.

How the fuck would that pass through inheritance? Hopefully it doesn't.

What would the alternative be? Basically he will be gifted half of it at some point, and have to pay off the heirs of the other half. But currently he's renting it (there are 2 houses on the lot, he's renting 1 from his great uncle).

I think the fact that another set of heirs own the other half makes gifting it seem impossible, otherwise the other heirs will have to pay tax when getting their half (which they'd never agree to).

Last edited:
What would the alternative be? Basically he will be gifted half of it at some point, and have to pay off the heirs of the other half. But currently he's renting it (there are 2 houses on the lot, he's renting 1 from his great uncle).

I think the fact that another set of heirs own the other half makes gifting it seem impossible, otherwise the other heirs will have to pay tax when getting their half (which they'd never agree to).

Any transfer or vacating of the property by the owner should invalidate any homestead exemption. Not stating any laws, just my opinion.

5be0485b0bccfdb6223dd203b22a982f7e6f0cf05d8af63de77ae0237e2bccc3.gif

Confiscated? Why? It's not a gel.

E: huh

The TSA website states that you can carry on up to 3.4 ounces (100 ml) of the following liquid or gel-like foods:

Creamy dips and spreads (cheeses, peanut butter, etc.)

well it was a full size jar so beyond that amount. I'd googled ahead of time and seen that you couldn't bring it through, but jammed it down into my carry on just in case.

Apparently there is some age cutoff at which it's decided that even your most mundane thoughts deserve their own thread.

Source: sports board

Apparently there is some age cutoff at which it's decided that even your most mundane thoughts deserve their own thread.

Source: sports board

There are certain posters like bud and socal who deem their thoughts too important for any existing threads and must therefore start their own.

So what did y'all have for breakfast this morning ?

I had a bowl of cereal. Eating a banana now.

Had a Kashi peanut HEMP crunch bar. Oh yeahhhhhh, flying high right now baby. Just waiting for that hemp to kick in, should be any minute now...any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back