• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is bigdeaconcampus the best or worst new poster? Is he a parody? Discuss.

just did the math, and i'm 13 months away from being 100% student loan free

get at me, extra $500/month

Dude, that last payment feels soooooo good. And wife and I were both paid off within a month of each other, so it was doubly good for the household finances.

I'm a few months away from knocking out my last big one, which will mean an extra $140 a month. Probably be paying the only other one for a few more years at least until I'm 40, but that's only 50 bucks a month.

thoughts on 529s? seems like there are probably way better investment vehicles for saving for kids' educations, but 529 is a popular and straightforward way.

don't have kids or want them for 3-5 years, but wouldn't mind getting started soon with something small, especially with extra $ where student loans were going coming in soon.

I was just asked to represent my school at a summer conference in June. Had to say yes even though I plan on moving to a HS over the summer. Worst case scenario I get a free trip to Dallas, I guess.

Just applied for Global Entry. Anyone know how long it takes to get approved?

Last payment feels so oooo Ooooooo awesome

I used it to justify a sports car pretty soon after I was done

holy shit dude. glad to hear that and sorry you have had to deal with waiting for that kind of testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back