• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is some age cutoff at which it's decided that even your most mundane thoughts deserve their own thread.

Source: sports board

One thought; one thread.

So what did y'all have for breakfast this morning ?

I had a bowl of cereal. Eating a banana now.

Holy shit, me too!

thoughts on 529s? seems like there are probably way better investment vehicles for saving for kids' educations, but 529 is a popular and straightforward way.

don't have kids or want them for 3-5 years, but wouldn't mind getting started soon with something small, especially with extra $ where student loans were going coming in soon.

Not bothering to google this, but can you start a 529 if you don't have a kid? At least for mine, I had to name the beneficiary and enter their information.

Just applied for Global Entry. Anyone know how long it takes to get approved?

I just applied for TSA Precheck earlier this week and have my appointment Friday. Really fast.

I won't do enough International Travel (read: no trips planned, or even on the radar) to justify Global Entry at this point in time.

It's kind of a shame that Texas Pete is shit-tier hot sauce.

What? It's great for what it is - decent taste, widely available, and not that hot. It's a Winston-Salem gem!

I feel like I should be making my own hot sauce. No chance it isn't super easy.

Not bothering to google this, but can you start a 529 if you don't have a kid? At least for mine, I had to name the beneficiary and enter their information.

yea you can list yourself as the beneficiary and transfer $ once a kid is born

i.e. if I'm reaching for a bottle of hot sauce it's not gonna be Texas Pete. I'll take Sriracha, Lousiana, Cholulua, or Tabasco over Texas Pete any day.

I feel like I should be making my own hot sauce. No chance it isn't super easy.

it is, and you can make tasty stuff, but don't expect it to taste like what you've had in the store

friend uses xanthan gum in his to keep the stuff from separating, which helps, but i typically don't and just shake mine

if i get jalapenos in the farm share, i almost always make hot sauce with it

I just applied for TSA Precheck earlier this week and have my appointment Friday. Really fast.

I won't do enough International Travel (read: no trips planned, or even on the radar) to justify Global Entry at this point in time.

I mean it's only $15 more and comes with Pre Check so seems like a no brainer imo

Just got a LinkedIn job alert for a company called Cypress Creek. pretty sure that's the name of the town where Hank Scorpio's Globex Corporation is based.

Where are the moderator disclosures about the bigdeaconcampus and lucasio81 threads? Do they even care? NAH.

Trump's America, man.

first year i'm not renewing my mlb.tv account

tigers r gonna be bad :/

sadness

nothing happened. when the class regained some sense of composure I asked if he was actually threatening to fight me in class and when he just mumbled some stuff the prof pushed on with class discussion. all talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back