• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
first year i'm not renewing my mlb.tv account

tigers r gonna be bad :/

sadness

I'm thinking about not getting TV since I only watched like 10% of Braves games last year but I'll definitely get the radio package. Probably listened to around 85%.

Hey RSF, what noise do Fiskers make when they start up?

Where are the moderator disclosures about the bigdeaconcampus and lucasio81 threads? Do they even care? NAH.

Trump's America, man.

we've never worried about starting threads for banning spammers/removing those threads afaik, that's just a waste of time.

busy day at work and still discussing the other one though, we try to get a disclosure up within 24 hours of action being taken.

deep in a wikipedia hole at work rn, just stumbled upon this fact

Former New York Yankees outfielder Bernie Williams recorded a jazz version of "Dust in the Wind" for his 2003 album The Journey Within.

deep in a wikipedia hole at work rn, just stumbled upon this fact

Former New York Yankees outfielder Bernie Williams recorded a jazz version of "Dust in the Wind" for his 2003 album The Journey Within.

make bernie's jazz great again

Townie, you should not start a 529 without a kid because what if it turns out your bride's insides are a rocky place where your seed could find no purchase?

Townie, you should not start a 529 without a kid because what if it turns out your bride's insides are a rocky place where your seed could find no purchase?

Then he'd just have to go back to college himself and get a real degree from the Business School.

we've never worried about starting threads for banning spammers/removing those threads afaik, that's just a waste of time.

busy day at work and still discussing the other one though, we try to get a disclosure up within 24 hours of action being taken.

How about assessing BKF and Moonz constantly violating the "don't be an asshole" rule for trolling?

(I'm kidding...sort of).

You could also adopt, but usually you have to wait five years for a healthy white baby.

pine-tree-in-rock.jpg

I can pay off my student loans, but it just makes no sense at this point. With most debts, most of the interest gets paid upfront and I'm already like 12 years in. So my interest rate on that shit is down to like 3%. I want to pay it off but the #math tells me not to.

The Kristy Swanson story really deserves more burn from RJ. All I get was that he had watched basketball with her and didn't know she was Kristy Swanson? Back up the deets truck, Ricky.

The Kristy Swanson story really deserves more burn from RJ. All I get was that he had watched basketball with her and didn't know she was Kristy Swanson? Back up the deets truck, Ricky.

Yeah, that's basically it per my advanced searching on the matter.

I can pay off my student loans, but it just makes no sense at this point. With most debts, most of the interest gets paid upfront and I'm already like 12 years in. So my interest rate on that shit is down to like 3%. I want to pay it off but the #math tells me not to.

Helps your credit, I guess, right? If you wanted to buy a place, reducing your debt load would be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back