• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing grinds my gears like working late because somebody else didn't do their job.

Because I'm part of a team and we help each other and we have clients who deserve the best possible representation.

Gym at my hotel doesn't open until 8AM. WTF?

Atlantic City is nicer than I thought it would be, but I'm ready to head to Philly.

16807412_10212008990690406_6216613925803912260_n.jpg

I should hit up Panera. Got a credit for a free bagel every day this month on my special little Panera card, and haven't gone by to redeem it even once.

I like soup in a bread bowl but that ish is messy to eat. It's kinda like nachos: something I prefer to eat in private.
I got 16 free bagels last April and did 20 free bagels in November. I am all about that free bagel month. And I never, not once spent a dime on cream cheese, coffee, etc. haha, got you Panera.

I think I'm in free bagel month. I should go downstairs NOW.

Meeting update (because you all care so much)

I showed up and was told that I wasn't needed (even though I was the only person who brought an artifact to demonstrate campus growth as previously requested) because they had slimmed the committee down to just department heads. So I left and went to the Y! Big win for this guy.

Also its test day, so lets chat.

did you bring a plant?

because of the growth

Nah it was a Campus Action Team meeting. We had like 10 goals at the beginning of the year, and one was to attend more intensive professional development and implement those strategies.

I attended a Rockin' Review! PD last week and used an activity I learned there for test review yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back