• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched or read the transcript yet, but I do love the first sentence of the WaPo article on it:

"In a sprawling, stream-of-consciousness news conference..."

As if there was any other kind for him.

Immigrant protest day meant that the local burrito place was closed upon our arrival. Fortunately the Vietnamese place less than half a mile a way was not. Rare flank steak and brisket pho FTW.

i didn't mean to dox kory, i was just making a joke about subtweeting my boy

Immigrant protest day meant that the local burrito place was closed upon our arrival. Fortunately the Vietnamese place less than half a mile a way was not. Rare flank steak and brisket pho FTW.

I called the Indian restaurant before I went for lunch, to make sure they were open. All good.

sometimes I feel a little left out of this current politics climate. I don't read his twitter, watch his conferences, never seen his press secretary, etc. Like someone posted a picture of the press guy holding up printouts of tweets which I assume was not real. I laughed at but didn't really understand the SNL thing about him (Spicer) since I haven't actually seen any of his stuff. it seems like it would just be such good absurdist fun if it wasn't actually real.

hate to break it to you, but....

You're probably saner than the rest of us for not watching this stuff. It'll make you pull your hair out in frustration / terror.

OH. I got a banh mi for dinner last night from a new place, and it was terribad. I was so disappointed. I blame the CT for making me impulsively try the new place instead of just getting fancy grocer's salad bar like I'd planned.

is SNL new this week? They should just do that press conference verbatim as the opening skit

I see that Townie has disappeared after insulting me and Panera yesterday. Predictable.

hate to break it to you, but....

You're probably saner than the rest of us for not watching this stuff. It'll make you pull your hair out in frustration / terror.

I'm reading through that link LadyDeac posted, but obvs since it's from WashPo it is FAKE NEWs

I think the ogbroads should be most upset that Trump pronounced Target as "Tar-Jay" jokingly when introducing the Target CEO the other day, which means that any time THEY say it they are in cahoots with President TRUMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back