• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC working out a Medical Marijuana bill, sweet.

Related, has that Cooper fella figured out who can go in each bathroom yet up in NC?

I think the ogbroads should be most upset that Trump pronounced Target as "Tar-Jay" jokingly when introducing the Target CEO the other day, which means that any time THEY say it they are in cahoots with President TRUMP.

it's "the Targs" now.

(not really I don't think I've ever said that)

I'm reading through that link LadyDeac posted, but obvs since it's from WashPo it is FAKE NEWs

Make sure you refresh so you don't miss the part where he asked a black reporter if she could set up a meeting for him with the Congressional Black Caucus.

Phone screening at *duke went ok, I think. Seemed like nice ladies, doubt they could pay me enough for it to be worth it, but it would be a cooler gig than the one I have now, I just still get paid Music Library money for doing nothing. I should be more ok with that than I am. Might have to get my hands dirtier in a new gig and couldn't skip out to get smack tea on the reg. Maybe that would be good for me. Plus, I might look to move to Durham, which could be a nice change.

Stream of consciousness/random thoughts post.

not to be confused with the three amigos.

Or the TRIUMVERATE of me, Rubs, and Say Hey. The holy trinity so to speak.

Also, my sis and bro-in-law are going to see Steve Martin and Martin Short do a gig. I told her she had to facetime me in case they break into any Three Amigos schtick like doing "My Little Buttercup" or some shit.

Yeah me and palma and rj and fucking homegamesinharmsway gonna get smacked out on smack tea at the playa playasssss. Tres Amigos!

'I am the least anti-semitic person you have seen in your entire life'

He also claimed that most of the anti-semitic sentiment is coming from liberals. I'm legitimately frightened for my Jewish family in the south at this point.

ITC had the same thought. didn't know board avatars had that much effect.

shit's subliminal. hell, i've met df07, and i still think he's a fully uniformed, gatorade drinking cam newton

i also think biff is mdmh, which is confusing to me on a personal level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back