• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wish I'd lived more places as an adult but I also really love Winston.

quick informal survey: do you have an elder in your life who forwards you political chain emails?

quick informal survey: do you have an elder in your life who forwards you political chain emails?

Not really. My Dad used to post some quasi-political (and mostly stupid) stuff on my wall daily, so I was forced to turn my wall off for everyone. Thanks, Dad! Now he directly messages the spam on a less frequent basis.

I want to see Brasky get all super into Kabbalah like Madonna now.

I wish Catholicism had sweet magic like Kabbalah. Transubstantiation is cool I guess but it gets old. Too bad everyone got so #nervous about Clinton partying with spirit cooking magic and stuff that would have been cool to have a president who got down.

I wish Catholicism had sweet magic like Kabbalah. Transubstantiation is cool I guess but it gets old. Too bad everyone got so #nervous about Clinton partying with spirit cooking magic and stuff that would have been cool to have a president who got down.

I feel like I read or heard that Hill dawg was all about some extraterrestrials, too. Seems like that could be a uniting factor with Donald, surely he wants to show everyone what is really up with aliens and shit. Better get that guy from Blink-182 on this.

I want to see Brasky get all super into Kabbalah like Madonna now.

I wore this thin red wristband for about year that I got at a Buddhist temple in Siem Reap. It had been blessed by a monk and you were suppose to wear it until it fell off, for good luck, which I did.

Two or three different people asked me if it was a Kabbalah band. I wish I had said yes.

You should do the thing where you don't shave or cut your hair for 8 years and then get it shaved by a Buddhist monk in Nepal to complete your ordination.

I think my favorite yiddish/jewish thing is the word "shmuck" - it's for the yiddish 'shmok' which means penis, and is in reference to the discarded foreskin from a circumcision.

I call people shmucks more frequently since learning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back