• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this Billboard on Business 40:

Real Men Provide
Real Women Appreciate It

It's crazy that you can't get a good bagel in the city of Chicago. All the Jews live in the north suburbs and they have good bagels and bialys, but nothing in the city.

Is it really that hard?

Brasky, you should check out Half Pint. I think you'd like its vibe.

Defs getting a Jewish bagel for breakfast tomorrow

Apparently she lives right beside Webster Hall which has a 90's cover band playing on Friday night, which I believe she mentioned attending before. I think I'm going to try to talk her into going.

Get a bagel at Baz. Brother in law lives just above there in Little Italy. Best bagel I've ever had.

I know it's touristy af but I could go for a corned beef/pastrami on rye from Katz's rn

I love Chicago, but kinda feel like I missed out by not living in New York for a couple years. Not really, cause I have roots and shit here, but I think it would have been pretty fucking sweet.

Had an 8:20 flight this morning and now I'm home for a long weekend. Hell yeah.

I love Chicago, but kinda feel like I missed out by not living in New York for a couple years. Not really, cause I have roots and shit here, but I think it would have been pretty fucking sweet.
why the past tense? it's never too late.

I def wanna move somewhere new for a few years, probably going to start that process this fall/winter.

Last edited:
I accidentally clicked into the "movies you just saw" thread and read for a while and started getting angry like, "THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back