• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are my CBJ doing? My sister’s best friend hung out with Rick Nash a few times, because he was friends with her brother.

The BJs made some major moves at the trade deadline and went all in for a Cup shot this season.

Only problem is they've been playing mediocre hockey lately, and now they're odds on favorite to finish 8th in the East. That means a first-round date with the Tampa Bay Lightning, perhaps one of the best teams in a generation (they're obliterating the league). Also, they could still miss the playoffs, which would be massively embarrassing.

Pivoting to CT quasi-politics: my Washington Capitals are visiting the White House Monday :squint:

The Russian jokes write themselves.

There was a nice Backstrom-Ovechkin reference on Billions this week.

have you ever read Aleksandar Hemon?

I think you'd dig him

Nope, never have. Going on the list though. Thanks! One of these days I will get to my list. Fucking smart phones. Is there something of his you'd recommend?

I watched the last 10 minutes of my CBJ last night because of this thread. It did not go well.

Ugh my company voted to go to the Hillwood Estate instead of a Nats game for our summer company outing wtf

I prefer to talk politics and sports on this thread because most of you dinguses are p smart and reasonable folk, unlike the lunatics out there.

Yeah, the one thought one thread people are the worst. "What if.."

Wellman is purposefully delaying the announcement to fuck with the fans? ARGHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived down there for ten years I have no idea what the Hillwood Estate even is.

I went once with my in-laws because my MIL fucking loves touring old boring houses and gardens. If I remember correctly this is the one up in Cleveland Park that was owned by Marjorie Merriweather Post.

we went to mount vernon last year and then came back to the office and had beer in a conference room

like we could just go to a nats game, nerds

we went to mount vernon last year and then came back to the office and had beer in a conference room

like we could just go to a nats game, nerds

one year, one of my previous employers sent us to pick apples an orchard for the employee appreciation day.

I went once with my in-laws because my MIL fucking loves touring old boring houses and gardens. If I remember correctly this is the one up in Cleveland Park that was owned by Marjorie Merriweather Post.

Hahaha, this is a TERRIBLE decision, especially if they did Mount Vernon last year. Atleast do one of those fun bowling alley places that sells beer. Team Building! Lol, there is no team building aspect to touring a stupid old house.

Hahaha, this is a TERRIBLE decision, especially if they did Mount Vernon last year. Atleast do one of those fun bowling alley places that sells beer. Team Building! Lol, there is no team building aspect to touring a stupid old house.

yeah I hate whenever I have to go with her on one of these tours. but at least I got Komi for dinner that night out of it.

she will go to England and/or France every year to tour different houses and gardens. and she and my wife are going to Charleston in April to, guess what? tour old homes and gardens. each more quaint than the next I'm sure.

my office is like 75% women but still wtf

i might just take a vacation day and go to the nats game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back