• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tacko talking about how small we are in the universe, just a bunch of dots on some small dot in the Milky Way, and he’s my new favorite player.

Basketball refereeing is just so so bad. It makes the sport unwatchable at times. I think I may be out on the tournament after this weekend.

So two years ago, Wake Forest was playing Texas A&M in the Belk Bowl. The game was on December 29th and it was a Friday I believe. The Wake Forest football watch parties in DC had been held at a bar that was about two blocks from my office, it was called 10 or Red Door or something. I did not receive an email about a watch party for the bowl game, but figured that some people would show up.

So I get there a little before noon and take a seat at the bar and the bartender asks if there is a particular game I want to watch. I said yes, Wake Forest please. He said good, they were expecting a big crowd of Wake Forest fans and had extra staff on hand to handle the crowd for a midday Friday. Now at this point I would like to repeat, that I never received an email about a watch party, but apparently the bar was expecting one. As the game began I was the only person in the bar, and as it progressed to the end of the first quarter, there was still no Wake Forest contingent and these bartenders who were called in were looking at my like I had kicked their puppy. The bartender asked me if I expected any more people, to which I replied I did not know. At half time, no longer wishing to endure the stares of the 6 bartenders standing around doing nothing, I decided to pay my bill and watch the rest of the game from home.

Before Friday's announcement, that story was the most embarrassed I have been as a Wake Forest fan.

I understand why, but when you assume...

Just realized that our new Winston home is maybe a mile from Wellman’s. And I do like running through his neighborhood. Should I start spitting (and dispensing other liquids) on his property? Will that make me feel better?

Late to the game, but can you get your hands on some cheap For Sale signs and put them up in his yard (daily)? Or toilets, of course.

Man, Monday doesn't take long to really dig it's knuckles in your temples, does it.

Manning lives in the same community as some close family friends, but they say they don't really see him that much. It's not far from Wellman's joint, either -- think I've seen him walking once or twice when I've been in that hood.

Last edited:
Why are the tags prefaced with an exclamation point now appearing everywhere on the board, except apparently this thread. Generally about Trump and such even on sports board.

Why are the tags prefaced with an exclamation point now appearing everywhere on the board, except apparently this thread. Generally about Trump and such even on sports board.

Well a) moonz and b) I think if you start with the exclamation point or any other punctuation it orders this tags first while the rest are alphabetical.

Well a) moonz and b) I think if you start with the exclamation point or any other punctuation it orders this tags first while the rest are alphabetical.

I get b just wondering why they’re all showing up now. Not even sure it’s moonz since some talk about incel moonz.

I get b just wondering why they’re all showing up now. Not even sure it’s moonz since some talk about incel moonz.

Oh gotcha. Well no shortage of deranged folks on the boards these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back