• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the three, hoops, because I think next year is when things really get interesting and I don't think we have the frontcourt.

If Duke Eji gets to Dungy early and hobbles him, we can own the dome

I gotta go b-ball. It’d be a hit and that one being at home would suck too but it’s so early. I don’t want soccer to lose momentum and football Id like another win under the belt.

I feel so good bout winnin dat Chat Thread.

3c22e386-2f44-47f3-8d9a-75a1856ebae2.gif

there's been a guy parking in our office garage the past few weeks and covering his car. I figured it was some cool Mustang or something. Nope, turns out it's like a '92 BMW 3 Series convertible.

did you know the lead singer of Staind is apparently a pretty big country star now?

So a friend from Alabama just game me a bottle of white bbq sauce. What the shit is this and how gross is it?

did you know the lead singer of Staind is apparently a pretty big country star now?

On my birthday one day it was down to me and my buddy roaming los angeles, and we ended up tagging along with this dude who my buddy swore was a band member of staind. He swindled me into a couple hundy to buy him coke. Turns out it wasn't a dude from staind.

So I found out that I’ve been promoted because I got an updated benefits statement, but my boss hasn’t said anything to me. Can I just update LinkedIn, email signature, etc anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back