• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found out that I’ve been promoted because I got an updated benefits statement, but my boss hasn’t said anything to me. Can I just update LinkedIn, email signature, etc anyway?

I thought I had been promoted because I was invited to supervisor training (I don’t currently supervise anyone). Turns out they were supposed to send to someone else with my first name.

I thought I had been promoted because I was invited to supervisor training (I don’t currently supervise anyone). Turns out they were supposed to send to someone else with my first name.

Ooo that stinks.

Lol, kids on campus have busted out the toboggans (hats) and heavy winter coats. It's 62° right now.

I can't really talk as I'm wearing a fleece-lined flannel overshirt

Wake will be better in hoops this season than last

Mark it down

Buckets has spoken

I look forward to securing bowl eligibility tomorrow, and winning an ACC Championship Sunday !

We've officially been eliminated from any positive outcomes in basketball this season. That was a crippling loss.

Out of the three, hoops, because I think next year is when things really get interesting and I don't think we have the frontcourt.

If Duke Eji gets to Dungy early and hobbles him, we can own the dome

Oh weird I was totally right

The truth has been staring us in the face for many years: we're a soccer school. And maybe a tennis school, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back