• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got rep from MACDeac talking about a Soros conspiracy shortly after he posted about Kaepernick loving Muslims and not condemning Islam. Definitely seems like a well balanced dude. Also has Hillary collapsing outside her car as his avatar.

Odds he’s a birther? o/u at 99.9 percent. I’ll take the over

I just posted in another thread but it blows my mind that people that went to wake, and should be considered intelligent live in a totally different reality. There’s no room for discussion anymore because a large enough segment lives in some made up conspiracy world.

I just posted in another thread but it blows my mind that people that went to wake, and should be considered intelligent live in a totally different reality. There’s no room for discussion anymore because a large enough segment lives in some made up conspiracy world.

In my rural town growing up roughly 10% of us got put in smart kid classes, 25% went to state school and can crank out that median living, 15% of the rednecks had a work ethic to be a successful trade person and half the people were hopeless.

Methinks alotta wake people on these boards grew up in rich kid land where the numbers were drastically different, so it's hard for them have perspective.

In my rural town growing up roughly 10% of us got put in smart kid classes, 25% went to state school and can crank out that median living, 15% of the rednecks had a work ethic to be a successful trade person and half the people were hopeless.

Methinks alotta wake people on these boards grew up in rich kid land where the numbers were drastically different, so it's hard for them have perspective.

I don’t think you two are talking about the same thing.

Ohhh I fully grasp and believe most people are really really dumb. Just figured that in the safe space that is a top college message board there wouldn’t be as large of a contingent of dumb.

Ohhh I fully grasp and believe most people are really really dumb. Just figured that in the safe space that is a top college message board there wouldn’t be as large of a contingent of dumb.

You post on a message board, using a parody account, in order to gain validation because your accomplishments in your day-to-day life do not give the attention and respect that you crave.

How fucking smart can you actually be?

You post on a message board, using a parody account, in order to gain validation because your accomplishments in your day-to-day life do not give the attention and respect that you crave.

How fucking smart can you actually be?
Lot of assumptions and/or projecting maybe

I think we can all agree on the CT that the whole “Soros is funding the entire liberal agenda” narrative is idiotic

Yes tell me more how a name that doesn’t parody anything is a parody account Bill Brasky. (Not included in the safe space top school post because well UNCC and such)

Ok bkf, to go along with all the dumb in the world there’s not enough validation of dumb because there are over 2000 4-year schools. I’d say anything in the top 2% range is well top.

any string instrument players here like violin/cello? It looks like something that ain't that hard, but supposedly it's like a 5 year endeavor to get any good?

Yes, I am. Shouldn't take that long. Depends on what you mean by "good."

I think there are one or two, but I wasn't in the best form. Much better player the last couple of years -- physical stuff.

the first time you mentioned you played that I went to the youtubes to see what it was about and found some vids of this hot chick who was an incredible player so I watched those for a while. good way to waste some time.

the first time you mentioned you played that I went to the youtubes to see what it was about and found some vids of this hot chick who was an incredible player so I watched those for a while. good way to waste some time.

Definitely. Not too many hot chicks banging the viol, either, they're usually older around here, but it's bigger in Europe among the younger set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back