• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your ratio of pool to X where you say yes? $5 vs $20 I'll take the $5. I think $12 vs $20 is the line.

What's your ratio of pool to X where you say yes? $5 vs $20 I'll take the $5. I think $12 vs $20 is the line.

I did it for the first time the other day for something like $20 vs $35. I think took maybe 5 extra minutes and I just listened to a podcast the whole time. Wouldn't want to do it too often, but wasn't too bad.

On this same trip I first checked Lyft and it was $77. Then minutes later was back around $35.

In DC, LyftLine seems to usually be about 50% off. In austin, is usually only 20% cheaper. Probably because there are a lot more users in DC.

Pool is hit and miss with me. A couple weeks ago it was a 12 minute drive normally and I went with pool - they dropped the second person off first which was out of the way of my trip and it took 35 minutes.

I had never seen the Curb when Larry gets his own sandwich at the deli

I have never laughed harder at a curb
Especially when Jeff tells Ted danson all the ingredients in the Larry sandwich

So much greatness in this episode

Christmas music from Dad's collection of vinyl from back in the day. Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians "Christmastime."

Anyone know what else he is better known for?

I had never seen the Curb when Larry gets his own sandwich at the deli

I have never laughed harder at a curb
Especially when Jeff tells Ted danson all the ingredients in the Larry sandwich

So much greatness in this episode

Remind me what's on the Larry David sandwich. It's like capers, onions, white fish, and some other stuff. Agreed, it's amazing.

My parents and sister got pictures done at their church and then framed them and gave them to me and Wife for Christmas and I guess now we kind of have to hang them in our house? They're over all the time, so they will definitely notice if the pics are nowhere to be found. Now Wife is irritated and I have no idea what to do. Thanks, family! Kinda feels like a Curb scenario actually, only Larry David would not hesitate to just toss the pics in the trash and reuse the frames.

In other news, Boy got a 600-piece Lego bullet train set and a 920-piece Lego fire station set, only he's 6 fucking years old and can't put together a 920-piece Lego set with 5 different instruction books and 7 different bags of Legos, so I spent like 3 hours yesterday putting together the bullet train, which it seem to me is the entire point of Legos - the building process. Otherwise you could just get a fully assembled toy bullet train set. Anyway, the shit we do for these kids. Off to go install a zip line now! Pray for Mojo.

Walked into the ABC store at 10 am when they opened with my mom, in order to buy 8 bottles of bourbon as part of my groomsmen gifts.

We party.

In other news, Boy got a 600-piece Lego bullet train set and a 920-piece Lego fire station set, only he's 6 fucking years old and can't put together a 920-piece Lego set with 5 different instruction books and 7 different bags of Legos, so I spent like 3 hours yesterday putting together the bullet train, which it seem to me is the entire point of Legos - the building process. Otherwise you could just get a fully assembled toy bullet train set. Anyway, the shit we do for these kids. Off to go install a zip line now! Pray for Mojo.

I can’t understand how this scenario is a negative for you.

Zip line is a success! Had that fucker rigged way too high at first, so it was going super fast. Boy went once and immediately complained that it "hurt [his] penis." Made some corrections and now it's pretty sweet and penis injuries should be kept to a minimum.

Survived Christmas, managed to stay on the correct side of 'how much champagne is too much champagne.'
Hope all y'all's days were good, too.

Mom didn’t say anything embarrassing to pops new squeeze which was a minor miracle.

Why would they be forced together?

For the kids, obvi.

(I say this tongue in cheek, kind of. It's the main reason separated/divorced parents would do anything together... and I applaud those who can do it civilly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back