• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a new down jacket and wore it today, and then realized that while it's cold here (39), it's legitimately 30 degrees colder in NC... and that's ridiculous.

acc9d0d58fe6f2e4a72094a41cb09722.jpg

So one of the dogs gets really ashamed if he gets a turd stuck on his butt fur when he's taking a dump. I let him out this morning into the 14 degree cold and when it was time for him to come in he just laid on the mat by the back door and refused to come inside. After he laid there in the cold for fifteen minutes my daughter realized what his problem was and we removed the turd from his butt hair before he froze to death.

Executive decision to work from home today. Taking the dog out for a walk this morning was enough outside time for me.

I've worked from home the last two days because the Bug's school has been closed. Annoying to have to try to entertain her and also get work done, but I am not really complaining about not having to get into work and stay inside most of the day.

So one of the dogs gets really ashamed if he gets a turd stuck on his butt fur when he's taking a dump. I let him out this morning into the 14 degree cold and when it was time for him to come in he just laid on the mat by the back door and refused to come inside. After he laid there in the cold for fifteen minutes my daughter realized what his problem was and we removed the turd from his butt hair before he froze to death.

I hope everyone washed their hands.

Used a paper towel. Also washed hands.

Dog did not wash his hands.

Pretty excited to be headed to the southern hemisphere tomorrow and 80-degree temps

Is everyone else getting revved up for the Dawgs game Monday night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back