• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of dog turds, I have a buddy whose dog shat on his bed in the middle of the night, ate the poop and then threw it back up on the bed.

Anyone else frequently type in their complex passwords wrong and get locked out of their work computer? I'm normally a pretty good/fast typer, but I swear I get locked out of my computer at least twice a week and have to call India to unlock it. Doesn't help that our information security/compliance people are psychos and set it to lock after 3 incorrect attempts.

My church is hiring off-duty police officers to patrol our grounds during service. Not because of a credible threat, but because of a larger security plan.

I'm not entirely sure I like this idea.

My church is hiring off-duty police officers to patrol our grounds during service. Not because of a credible threat, but because of a larger security plan.

I'm not entirely sure I like this idea.

Somehow the church down the street from my house is able to finagle three on duty cruiser cars for 5 hours Sunday morning. I think it is total bullshit, but am I wrong to think this flies in the face public v private?

Somehow the church down the street from my house is able to finagle three on duty cruiser cars for 5 hours Sunday morning. I think it is total bullshit, but am I wrong to think this flies in the face public v private?

I think they may pay for it. I’m pretty sure this is similar to having cops at football games.

As a Christian, I have less of a problem paying officers for traffic duty.

As a citizen, I’m not a fan of individual pay for extra service with public servants.

I get that big events need extra support and I’m cool paying for that. Near us, churches with officers in traffic duty get preferential traffic access for their people. I don’t like that.

As a Christian, I have less of a problem paying officers for traffic duty.

As a citizen, I’m not a fan of individual pay for extra service with public servants.

I get that big events need extra support and I’m cool paying for that. Near us, churches with officers in traffic duty get preferential traffic access for their people. I don’t like that.

I fall into agreement with your last paragraph. Also, I feel like a football game (non-religious) is different than religious institution when it comes to supervision (regardless of extra pay to the police department).

Is Trump gonna fuck up legal weed or inadvertently speed up national legalization?

Out on a limb
Did you see what the cat dragged in
Take it on the chin
Catching fire on a roof of tin
You've learnt to speak and you're professing
The right to teach us our direction
But I found out on close inspection
True imprefection

Every time I've smoked weed I've lost the ability to control even my own poop. Making it legal seems absolutely batshit insane to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back