• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a house or two in my hood in Oh Sweet Chapel Hill. Probably way over-priced though.

I use most often a pipe, though lately more bong because my pipes all suck, the occasional vape and edible.

Just got my Ancestry back from 23 and Me. 99.5 percent Euro, .4 Northern African/Middle Eastern. Damn, was hoping for a little more of a mix. There is some Balkan in there so maybe some gypsy or something. I'm a little disappointed, frankly.

In reference to my earlier post, does anyone here have experience with a well as your primary home water source?

Just got my Ancestry back from 23 and Me. 99.5 percent Euro, .4 Northern African/Middle Eastern. Damn, was hoping for a little more of a mix. There is some Balkan in there so maybe some gypsy or something. I'm a little disappointed, frankly.

We're all African if you go back far enough.

i grew up with a well and have a little info, what's your issue?

What do people do about power outages? Buy a generator?

Can you run out of water?

Seems weird after I've spent my life with city water.

What do people do about power outages? Buy a generator?

Can you run out of water?

Seems weird after I've spent my life with city water.

generally, you won't ever "run out of water" but depending on the depth of the well and the size/utilization of the water table, you might run low temporarily if the water tables fall due to drought conditions, usually resulting in cloudy/muddy water.

and yes, generators are the only way to back up the flow of water in the event of a power outage.

El Chupe is definitely some part Ron Washington. I just know it.

aa247e34ac014229e78d6925a0c4d344--world-series-to-the-world.jpg

My coworkers are flipping out because Luke Maye just came to the desk to ask how to print. Kill me.

Now you're in the database!

Now you're in the database!

I’m hoping that this means they resurrect me in the future to be a mindless slave flesh meat suit, using my energy to power their mining some newly discovered planet for its natural resources. Or something. I didn’t want to do it, but my mom bought it for me for Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back