• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that looks like a 20 gauge shotgun. Going to do very little against anything other than the rats and birds. Give me the 10,000 rats as a first line of defense (don't think anyone realizes how many rats that is), and then either the 5 gorillas or 10 crocs. Leaning towards gorillas due to size/strength/smarts. Crocs prolly harder to kill though, and there's twice as many.

Yeah. My thought process is which 2 do I definitely not want coming at me. First is the dude with a gun. 2nd is probably 10,000 rats, because even if the dude with the gun and my other animal defender can take care of 1000 rats, that's sell 9000 rats coming at me.

I'm also assume into these animals are hell bent on getting me so normal instincts don't apply (like being scared away by gunfire, etc).

Side Q: is Lenny Kravitz's American Woman the worst recording ever

bda6bce01dedc2e2e0b7224cce44df6c.jpg

It’s time to finish this CT.

Reminds me of this epic video. Can you imagine seeing this shit on a safari? I think I would shit myself.

To answer the question though

I think I would go wolves and gorillas. The gorillas could take a lot of pain and dish out a bunch. The wolves would help with the rats and as a pack could help take down the lions and bears. Do I have a gun? I have so many questions.

Honestly, it seems like you die with any two you select if the remaining ones are organized against you. Are these animals sentient? I really have so many questions. Whatever, still going with wolves and gorillas.

problem is, unless you can command the animals, it's pretty tough to defend against a guy with a rifle/shotgun so you're handicapped

Reminds me of this epic video. Can you imagine seeing this shit on a safari? I think I would shit myself.

Dude, this is awesome. Water buffalo are freaking sweet. Give me about 50 of those guys from the video and I'll be fine.

I feel like the 50 eagles are being underrated here.

I think this, combined with the rats is the right answer.

50 eagles is at least 1 eagle going after each of the other attacking animals from above. Plus 200 rats for each attacker.

The point about the gun coming at you is a very good one. Let's not forget Harambe. I think there's no scenario where you aren't dead. I don't think the wolves are the best defenders, but they would be tough to defend against. 50 eagles is a hell of a lot of eagles, but they are worst that useless against the crocs. I can't visualize 10,000 rats, but that seems like a ton. I also think a gorilla could dispatch dozens of rats in one swoop. I could probably kill several hundred rats myself. I doubt you would be armed.

But we could teach the gorillas to shoot machine guns after we build a 30 foot wide and 60 foot deep electrified moat around our position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back