• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people went in the guest bathroom at the house I grew up in and laughed at my mom's monogrammed hand towels with the big, flowery PMS printed on them.

Donald Ross definitely owns a monogrammed shirt

Speaking of both of these, you gotta wear your monogrammed shirt when you're posing for your ad that people see in the bathroom.

My initials are SGS so I hate how monogrammed things break up the symmetry -- SSG

Random opportunity to take a dig at my wife:

She ordered a monogrammed backpack for my older daughter... Her initials are KBS. Unfortunately, she did it so that the B is the biggest letter in the middle (as though her initials are really KSB).

Minor issue, but it still makes me laugh every time I see it.

Related: Ever start typing something to post on these boards and then realize halfway though that there was zero reason for ever posting? But you finish it anyway? This is one of those times.

This happens much more than you would think. Also, we had friends of ours give a gift to one of my daughters of monogrammed PJ pants. Her initials are PLB, but they put PRB. It amuses me when she wears them. Also, this post is pointless except it gets us one closer to ending the thread.

man i bought a baller electric kettle that allows you to program the temp of your water and it has changed the way I drink tea forever

man i bought a baller electric kettle that allows you to program the temp of your water and it has changed the way I drink tea forever

I love hot tea with lemon/honey, but dislike iced/sweet tea. And I've lived in the south my whole life. Does this belong in the unpopular opinions thread?

I love hot tea with lemon/honey, but dislike iced/sweet tea. And I've lived in the south my whole life. Does this belong in the unpopular opinions thread?

yes

but I also hate sweet tea (though love unsweet with nothing in it)

Expectations of respect and responsibility stretch beyond the school building to everywhere on our campus and beyond. As members of the{SuperAwesome School] we hold all students, parents, faculty and staff to these same standards. In recent days complaints have been lodged regarding loud, offensive music and rude gestures in the carline. We take these issues very seriously and as such have actively worked together to resolve these matters. If you see or hear something that seems out of the ordinary we ask that you contact school immediately.

This is an email I just received from my kids' school. I can't stop laughing about picturing moms blasting Rake It Up and giving each other the middle finger in the carpool line to pick up their kids (every time I tried to type this sentence it came out sexual - flicking each other off, giving each other the finger, etc.).

Anyways....

Donald Ross definitely owns a monogrammed shirt

I'm guessing every single shirt has monogrammed cuffs.

I'm looking to get a long neck kettle to up my pour-over game.

If I win, Biff can start the new one. He's dead though. The little tyrant killed him.

How much do you want to bet Biff's (RIP) new account vultures the ending. Now, that's a long con.

I have some cufflinks that were my grandfather's that have the first letter of both of our names. Enjoy those a good bit.

Just filed my taxes - I owe NC money for the first time.

Thanks, Cooper.

I'm excited to file normal taxes for the first time in my married life. Always had to deal with wife working for a foreign government, and last year we had to deal with moving expenses, a severance her old school gave her and other shit.

did you file with the prorate from the shutdown in mind?

What did your wife do, BC?

did you file with the prorate from the shutdown in mind?

What did your wife do, BC?

IB history teacher, later principal at a school owned by the Saudi government in Northern VA. the school as it existed closed at the end of the 2016 year and in the fall reopened as a new entity on a brand new campus they built. so technically all staff were laid off, most rehired (wife would have worked there if we didn't move to NC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back