• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Oscillococcinum & Sambucol so hard to find? Do they really work for fighting the flu? If not, give me some recs. Think I’m coming down with something.

Does anyone even want to win here - you'll be saddled with the ignominy of having a lame ass CT around the middle of page one until spring arrives.

we need the last post in a thread contest again.
No Townie
No Biff
No RTQ
No Brews

OGBoards in decline

OGB Boards 2 is the next step in forum and peer-to-peer communication. OGB2 users may engage colleagues in a secure and respectful environment.

The OGBoards 2 community cares about the P2P (peer-to-peer) efficiency of all users. This is the strong foundation we continue to build upon with every post our users make. Our user base is our family, and a family supports each other by educating and learning from each other. By joining, you make this important venture possible.

The OGBoards 2 community cares about the P2P (peer-to-peer) efficiency of all users. This is the strong foundation we continue to build upon with every post our users make. Our user base is our family, and a family supports each other by educating and learning from each other. By joining, you make this important venture possible.

Send your $50 subscription fee to DV7.

our new login screen is rolling out in a few months

here is a sneak peak

login_mockup_copy_1x.jpg

here is a picture of dannie Manning that you might find on OGBoards2

usa_today_9685986.1490888274.jpg

OgBoards2 is an exciting digital space/place for you to share your research or just relax with friends.

Ask me about membership plans for OGBoards2! I'd love to help get you started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back