• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a lot of people get burned coming out of the crash in the 2011-2014 span in the mortgage world. Haven't seen much recently.

Most lenders still require it.

lender title insurance is required, but buyer title insurance is optional

For everyone (nobody) who was concerned about my property assessment issue a few weeks ago the city just issued their updated appraisal values and dropped mine 20% from where they had it before. So they went from having it probably 5% over market to a good 10-12% below market. Appreciate your thoughts and prayers. #government

We ran the Dark Side Challenge at Disney World in 2016, and running through an empty Animal Kingdom to Duel of the Fates over the loudspeakers was pretty epic.

So I’m going to the Super Bowl this evening but really because I just want to see Maroon 5.

Maybe Levine can convince a contestant from The Voice to join Moroon 5 on stage.

y'all.

New job has started, and I'm at that point where it feels guilty to take the time necessary to eat. I know the balance will come back, but sweet jeebus. Drinking from a fire hose is no easy feat.

Leebs - How many ppl do you know are pinball fanatics? Portland is apparently the pinball capital of America

Pete Davidson has done well for himself. 25, SNL cast member, getting with Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale and having one of em with 30 billion followers posting ya gotta huge dong?

y'all.

New job has started, and I'm at that point where it feels guilty to take the time necessary to eat. I know the balance will come back, but sweet jeebus. Drinking from a fire hose is no easy feat.

You work for the government. Get in at 9, take a break from 12-1 and then leave at 5. Not too difficult.

You know, I never thought I might consider a library, any library, as the worst place on earth, but here I am, working in a library that is the worst place on earth. Life is full of so many things one once didn't think was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back