• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that anyone on the coaching search thread becomes the next WF basketball coach ? About 8% maybe ?

It's 45 degrees and gross outside and our office AC is blasting. Makes sense.

How hard is it to keep an office building a reasonable temperature? Apparently, very hard, based on my experience for the last 3 years in this building.

How hard is it to keep an office building a reasonable temperature? Apparently, very hard, based on my experience for the last 3 years in this building.

My building is stuffy and humid right now and I might pass out. Was like this yesterday, too. Apparently I'm the only one though, so maybe I'm about to have a stroke out or something. I'd kill for some blasting AC.

Same.

What's even worse is the thermostat for my entire floor is right behind my office. But only the "facilities manager" or one of his lemmings can adjust it (locked).

Yeah I’ve always thought maintaining temperature in a big office building must be one of the hardest things in the world. Every building has the cold office, hot office, and crazy fluctuations in temperature with no changes in weather. And the units break on the reg.

Didn’t realize all of you worked in my office building too. Desk vest is required nearly year round here.

Office buildings are tough because they are almost never zoned correctly and typically have the t'stat/zone sensor in the worst possible location for serving a group of people.

I need weed, but don't want to just text my buddy who gets me weed because I always feel bad when that's the only thing I text him about. But I don't want to go out and meet him and our other buddy tonight because other buddy is just driving me crazy lately, and is inviting a "new" dude to join our group, who is "high-octane," and he just wants to see this new guy interact with the guy I get weed from, I guess just to see if they start yelling at each other (?) for his entertainment (??), and everyone in this group is already way too loud for me and they aren't meeting until 10 which is super late for me these days. GAHHHHHHH. I need to find someone else to get weed from, I guess. Maybe I can make it out tonight for a drink or two. Christ. Adulting, am I right?

I need weed, but don't want to just text my buddy who gets me weed because I always feel bad when that's the only thing I text him about. But I don't want to go out and meet him and our other buddy tonight because other buddy is just driving me crazy lately, and is inviting a "new" dude to join our group, who is "high-octane," and he just wants to see this new guy interact with the guy I get weed from, I guess just to see if they start yelling at each other (?) for his entertainment (??), and everyone in this group is already way too loud for me and they aren't meeting until 10 which is super late for me these days. GAHHHHHHH. I need to find someone else to get weed from, I guess. Maybe I can make it out tonight for a drink or two. Christ. Adulting, am I right?

Just go to the weed store...

It’s raining and I’m broke, which is seriously limiting my motivation. Increasing my motivation? Out of weed.

It’s Charles Darwin, Abe Lincoln, Bill Russell, and Michael Mcdonald’s birthday today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back