• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that anyone on the coaching search thread becomes the next WF basketball coach ? About 8% maybe ?

Nah, much higher than that.

It's a very long thread with a lot of people just spewing out names.

Last time, there were even a few mentions of Manning before he was hired. With Bz? I don't think so.

El Chapo courtroom sketch made me LOL this morning.

800.jpeg

dunno if anyone vacations along 30A in NW FL, but the Red Bar burned to the ground this morning.

What are the odds that anyone on the coaching search thread not named Wes Miller becomes the next WF basketball coach ? About 8% maybe ?

Addendum.

That's civilized. The rest of the country needs to catch up. It would allow me to just ghost on my friends and withdraw from society in general a lot more easily.

I've applied, and even had phone interviews at Berkeley, but I may need to look at quiet beach towns. I probably can't afford it really, either. But I'll keep looking!

I'm mostly cool with it. As long as I can get stoned, see some friends sometimes, listen to tunes. Maybe I can get disability and they would just let me chill and live my current life but without having to interact with dumbass undergrads asking for laptop chargers. That would help.

I've applied, and even had phone interviews at Berkeley, but I may need to look at quiet beach towns. I probably can't afford it really, either. But I'll keep looking!

The central and northern coasts are not as expensive as SoCal.

WA, OR and NV could also be choices.

How about trying to work with Mickey Hart's efforts to preserve American music?

You can get pot delivered just like a pizza here.

yeah, same in DC. you can't buy or sell weed but it isn't illegal to smoke it or give it to people or possess up to a very large amount. my wife buys a half dozen cookies for $60 or whatever and gets "free" weed delivered with them. another company does the same thing but with finger paintings. the only one that got the whistle blown on it was the one that sold compliments.

I bet I could get a 'script.

If you had a bad hair day or are worried that indigenous Amazon people might be losing some of their land or that someone is being mean to Brittney Spears, you could get a script.

Or you could go to the church in HB and "donate" for "sacraments". If you go there, you don't have to pay sales or local taxes.

yeah, same in DC. you can't buy or sell weed but it isn't illegal to smoke it or give it to people or possess up to a very large amount. my wife buys a half dozen cookies for $60 or whatever and gets "free" weed delivered with them. another company does the same thing but with finger paintings. the only one that got the whistle blown on it was the one that sold compliments.

it's pretty easy to get your card in DC. had a friend who got one for PMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back