• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someones probably salty since they put the tables so close together on Valentine’s Day he can’t go out to eat for fear of being too close to another woman.

Is it time for an official revolution to put an end to Valentines Day? Only 51% of Americans will celebrate it this year, so let's put a bullet in this stupid "holiday" forever.

Well it seems like enough people are celebrating it. Having a rough time trying to set up a day of ressy. Gonna have to give this a try

Recent hypothetical I was asked:

You get a million dollars but your worst enemy gets a 100 million dollars. Do you do it?

There's a service in Japan that will send a handsome man to your house to watch sad movies with you. And then when you start to cry, they will console you and literally wipe your tears away from you.

Is this why you go to Japan so often?

Recent hypothetical I was asked:

You get a million dollars but your worst enemy gets a 100 million dollars. Do you do it?

My worst enemy's family probably has close to that already, so sure, why not.

But I don't really have any enemies, just people I find distasteful.

I would just make my worst enemy someone like Tom Brady so it doesn't really affect me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back