• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i was working with an 850k budget in dc too tbh

will they send you multiple pairs to try? how fast is the turnaround time on ordering and receiving them?

I'm not sure that website (Designer Frames Outlet) will. But a lot of folks talk about getting a Jonas Paul try-on sets, so you could check that out.

We are going through the home buying process now. It’s not the most fun I’ve ever had.

Also learned after the fact my lease required 90 days Notice not to renew instead of 60.

We are going through the home buying process now. It’s not the most fun I’ve ever had.

Also learned after the fact my lease required 90 days Notice not to renew instead of 60.

Dude, it's the FUCKING WORST right now. In the history of the United States, the home buying/selling process has never been harder/more onerous. The process 20 years ago wasn't even fucking comparable, but now because some CEOs can't keep their dollar-dicks in their pants, middle America has to take it in the ass.

I didn't think it was that bad. Everything was online now. Click, click, click

I just sold my condo over asking, with the contract being signed like ten days after listing, so...

shopping lenders and neighborhoods and comparing is very easy and there's a lot more information available today than i'm sure there ever was

dc is a bit painful to buy in because of how competitive the market is, something like 70% of homes that go on sale are on teh market for less than a week and receive multiple offers

good area to sell though

It definitely greatly depends on where you are buying and the real estate team you are working with. I always thought with the internet and all the listing sites a real estate agent is obsolete but I was very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back