• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
went through my closet this weekend and got rid of a bunch of shit for the first time in probably a decade. feels good to be able to pull p much anything out of there and know that it'll fit / i like it / it's not stained to hell

went through my closet this weekend and got rid of a bunch of shit for the first time in probably a decade. feels good to be able to pull p much anything out of there and know that it'll fit / i like it / it's not stained to hell

I did the same thing this weekend. Still need to go through my sock drawers and get rid of some stuff in there.

about damn time

The Wake! … Forest! commercial came out when I was at Wake and I know some of the students in the commercial, so the fact that it’s now considered way outdated and is getting replaced is a tough one for me.

The Wake! … Forest! commercial came out when I was at Wake and I know some of the students in the commercial, so the fact that it’s now considered way outdated and is getting replaced is a tough one for me.
A couple of friends and I were captured mugging for the camera after a Wake football win at Clemson and it was used in a Home Team Sports promo. Considering how long it has been since that channel even existed, I really feel my age.

My kid hasn't had any snow days, but there have been 3 days where school was canceled for wind or flooding.

Welcome, fellow old.

if i'm getting all-weather floor liners for my car, what kind should i get? weather tech has the best marketing but not sure which is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back