• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently at my son’s swimming class at the Y and we are on level 2 of 4. I’m annoyed bc 2 of the kids in the class can just straight up swim and they are intimidating my son and this other kid. Like good for them but they should be in like level 4 now.

Currently at my son’s swimming class at the Y and we are on level 2 of 4. I’m annoyed bc 2 of the kids in the class can just straight up swim and they are intimidating my son and this other kid. Like good for them but they should be in like level 4 now.

The Y has to slow walk the process to get more money.

There was this 5 year old swimming laps at the pool this summer and he was like a god damn Olympian, his parents did not seem like good people as they yelled at him.

There was this 5 year old swimming laps at the pool this summer and he was like a god damn Olympian, his parents did not seem like good people as they yelled at him.
This is why I do not allow myself to coach my kids and I don’t offer sports advice until they ask. I’m terrified of being this parent.

Is one of them a girl wearing crocs?

Timmy loves obscure patriots players, for some reason they all just happen to also be white, don’t know what that’s about. Like right now his favorite player is Brenden Schooler.
I will admit that my Justin Herron Pats/Wake jersey combo was not a smart purchase but I was more referencing this tweet and many others like it you Exeterian.

Step in there and beat some ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back