• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
the boy actually had a TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE in Destin last summer (he was fine) where we were sitting with him at the edge of the waves and a stealth wave just bullrushed his whole ass day

I burst out laughing, he lost his damn mind crying, and the much less amused wife took him back to give him a bath and get the sand out of all of his babyfolds
it's not traumatic if you don't or can't remember it :thatsright:

Timmy: Hey hun, I saw the credit card bill, do you think you can cut back on shopping a little bit?
Tammy: why do you not want me to be happy? You spent money on the dog when he just had to go to the vet. And you buy yourself a sandwich on Saturdays, I don’t complain about your shopping!
Timmy: good talk.

Holy shit everyone. After I posted last Saturday, power went out for a few hours- thankfully it came back on. Power going out all by itself isn't too bad, but it was ~15* that day and the house got cold quick. It went out again Monday night (everyone hunkered down in sleeping bags), it came back on in the night sometime but the thermostat didn't reset so it was ~50* inside by the time we woke up. Rinse and repeat all week as more trees come down. It's another ice storm tonight with high sustained winds. Literally just as I've typed this, power surged again. The poor dishwasher has had its cycle interrupted three times today.

Thankfully we're not one of the thousands of homes with a tree on/through it and/or burst pipes... but damn. This is like covid again - trapped at home with kids and all the chaos while trying to work remotely.

Holy shit everyone. After I posted last Saturday, power went out for a few hours- thankfully it came back on. Power going out all by itself isn't too bad, but it was ~15* that day and the house got cold quick. It went out again Monday night (everyone hunkered down in sleeping bags), it came back on in the night sometime but the thermostat didn't reset so it was ~50* inside by the time we woke up. Rinse and repeat all week as more trees come down. It's another ice storm tonight with high sustained winds. Literally just as I've typed this, power surged again. The poor dishwasher has had its cycle interrupted three times today.

Thankfully we're not one of the thousands of homes with a tree on/through it and/or burst pipes... but damn. This is like covid again - trapped at home with kids and all the chaos while trying to work remotely.
this is like reading Laura Ingalls Wilder's "The Long Winter" except their dishwasher never worked. t's and p's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back