• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to get my kid started in swim lessons and my wife is like "well you'll have to do it because the parents need to be in the pool holding them and I don't know how to swim" which yeah sure when he's in the fucking ocean or whatever but the kid is 10 months old, they're going to have him in the kiddie pool. my wife is v short but surely she can just stand up in 3 ft water

the boy actually had a TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE in Destin last summer (he was fine) where we were sitting with him at the edge of the waves and a stealth wave just bullrushed his whole ass day

I burst out laughing, he lost his damn mind crying, and the much less amused wife took him back to give him a bath and get the sand out of all of his babyfolds

the boy actually had a TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE in Destin last summer (he was fine) where we were sitting with him at the edge of the waves and a stealth wave just bullrushed his whole ass day

I burst out laughing, he lost his damn mind crying, and the much less amused wife took him back to give him a bath and get the sand out of all of his babyfolds
You and Steve Forbes

I don’t watch ufc regularly so I have no idea who Sean Strickland is, but Jesus that rant was something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back