• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, worrying that an otherwise acceptable coach is never going to make the tournament is the same as “marginal improvement over Manning”. I think it’s very likely that the perspective difference is I don’t recognize as many levels of competence between [Danny Manning] and [Never Making the Tournament] as some of you do. To me, those levels just aren’t that far apart. But like I said, I don’t want Forbes fired at this moment. It’s only the middle of the season, and he’s gotten us close enough that I would give him at least another season even if he doesn’t make the tournament this year.

At the end of the day it should not be a surprise when you make a one sentence post saying outright that Forbes is marginally better than Danny Manning (AND that the boards is SOFT on him) that people are going to assume you want him fired. Most reasonable people are going to interpret that as putting him in the same tier as Manning/[Redacted], who we all collectively suffered from sticking around too long.

At the end of the day it should not be a surprise when you make a one sentence post saying outright that Forbes is marginally better than Danny Manning (AND that the boards is SOFT on him) that people are going to assume you want him fired. Most reasonable people are going to interpret that as putting him in the same tier as Manning/[Redacted], who we all collectively suffered from sticking around too long.
ok, that’s reasonable.

i don't think any other poster takes more heat than MDMH on a day to day basis but also remains mostly sane and civil
I think if anyone gets too fired up towards MDMH they should stop and take a minute to look at his avatar which is a cat with a deacon tophat and smile.

Non-politically of course, pick your presidential ticket that would win in the biggest landslide. I'll go first.

Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Taylor Swift

Somebody at the self checkout dropped and spilled their V8 all over the floor right when I scanned my beer so I’ve been waiting like five minutes for someone to come check my ID

Somebody at the self checkout dropped and spilled their V8 all over the floor right when I scanned my beer so I’ve been waiting like five minutes for someone to come check my ID
itracbmjya291.jpg

Non-politically of course, pick your presidential ticket that would win in the biggest landslide. I'll go first.

Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Taylor Swift
Photo Credit: Young Rock/Peacock TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back