• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that palak chaat is real good. I would do the tasting menu as there are a lot of things there worth trying. And the black cod always comes on the tasting, so you wouldn't miss out on their most well known entree.

Gonna try and get a late table when my wife gets in Thursday

yeah, that palak chaat is real good. I would do the tasting menu as there are a lot of things there worth trying. And the black cod always comes on the tasting, so you wouldn't miss out on their most well known entree.

yeah the tasting menu gives you a nice overview of the menu. but at the very least get the cod. my wife, who loves fish, always says it's the best she's ever had.

We had a great night out over the weekend with some friends. Went to the Rooftop bar at the Durham hotel for drinks and then walked to dinner at Mothers and Sons in Durham, where we had an awesome meal. I recommend both. Pro tip - call the Durham and reserve a couch on the rooftop.

Also, Michael Stipe was sitting a table away at Mothers and Sons. That was p big for me as R.E.M. was one of "our" bands when I was at Wake. We felt like we discovered them and were listening to them before they hit it big. We went to see them several times and they are a big part of the soundtrack of my college years. I wanted to go over and say something and/or get a pic with him but I feel like that is so annoying and juvenile so I didn't. I took a sneaky picture from a distance and sent it to my college buddies - they couldn't believe I even recognized him, considering he looks like a russian novelist from the '30s with his bald head and big bushy beard.

So Newtown didn't bother you as much ?

I'm not calling you out over which mass murder is the worst.

Equally as heinous an act but the perpetrator was clearly on the high end of the autism spectrum. Doesn't excuse the action at all, but the other two were just more mean spirited to me.

Equally as heinous an act but the perpetrator was clearly on the high end of the autism spectrum. Doesn't excuse the action at all, but the other two were just more mean spirited to me.

The people saying it is a false flag op are really effed tho.

Brasky, what's the water-cooler chatter like with this potential bathroom bill?

Brasky, what's the water-cooler chatter like with this potential bathroom bill?

Just another solid reminder of how F'd up our state and local politics are. They tied it to the bill which would allow the state to regulate ride share and let Uber/Lyft back into Austin, where it is currently blocked by our city council who is bought off by the taxi companies. Although to be fair, the ordinance is the result of a city vote, where all the olds who live in the suburbs were spun a tale that uber/lyft was responsible for rapes and crime and that it was corporate bullying.

Just burn it all down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back