• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slow, but steady transformation to ASD;BC has commenced. Board historians - take note of this juicy case study.

Work dinner in two weeks at Fiola Mare

Menu looks banging

Wife and I were getting god damn sick of kids not closing the door so we told them about the legend of Clodor and how now his voice reminds kids to close the door behind them so when they walk in the door they say out loud "Clodor" and close the door and by golly this shit works.

I think I need to make up the legend of "Litoff."

A reference from my second to last apartment complex is the only thing holding up our final approval on our house. I've stopped by and talked to the manager, emailed and called, and they still haven't taken the 3 minutes to return it. It would be one thing if it was just me but this involves the GF being in limbo too, so it is starting to piss me off.

Just read in the obit that the woman who's home we offered on died at home (in her sleep)... RTQ gets suicide cop ghost, I'll have grandma ghost!

I've often wondered if anyone died in my house. It was built in 1911, so I have to think that at some point someone kicked it in here.

I've often wondered if anyone died in my house. It was built in 1911, so I have to think that at some point someone kicked it in here.

I would assume so. Probably had babies there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back