• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
biff ran out of steam for tittles.

also tonight the charlotte school board decides capriciously whether my kids get to stay at Myers Park HS after next year or if they change to Garinger. Good times.

I usually like WFH but when i got 3 dudes up in here ripping out my old floor and putting down a new one it's a little obnoxious. Shits gonna look tiiiiight tho when they are done.

This has been me for the past week and a half, and I've still got a couple days to go. At least the tile sawing has stopped.

biff ran out of steam for tittles.

also tonight the charlotte school board decides capriciously whether my kids get to stay at Myers Park HS after next year or if they change to Garinger. Good times.

OOF. Ann Clark and Eric Davis are going to be on Charlotte Talks at 9 AM. They're sending my son, currently in third grade to Sedgefield Middle in a few years. I live closer to AG than 75% of the kids who currently go to school there.

what's up slugheads

nm, u?

giphy.gif

do any of you white people use the white skin tone emojis?

do any of you white people use the white skin tone emojis?

I think the only time I did it was for the old man emoji because the yellow one looked super weird. Besides that, hell no. Anyone that does is a card carrying Klan member.

Also Raleigh peeps, we got the house! We're sending in the earnest money today. I guess my incessant phone calls and emails worked.

THIS IS ALL MOVING SUPER FAST BRASKY.

Or maybe time is just going by faster than I remember.

THIS IS ALL MOVING SUPER FAST BRASKY.

Or maybe time is just going by faster than I remember.

That reaction would have been more appropriate when I started talking about this a month ago. I'm just happy to have our housing situation sorted out. Now i just need a jerb!

That reaction would have been more appropriate when I started talking about this a month ago. I'm just happy to have our housing situation sorted out. Now i just need a jerb!

haha I haven't really been on the CT much in the last month. Congrats not the new home!

i didn't realize it was an option, i thought simpsons was the only option for white people. i'm going to change it right now. thanks for the info !

Chat Thread Misogyny: Hot chicks thread ! ! ! !

I think the only time I did it was for the old man emoji because the yellow one looked super weird. Besides that, hell no. Anyone that does is a card carrying Klan member.

Also Raleigh peeps, we got the house! We're sending in the earnest money today. I guess my incessant phone calls and emails worked.

Mazel Tov.

Got permission from the landlord last night to not only mount the TV above the gas fireplace but to get Best Buy to contact him for payment.

Thank you for your concerns. It's literally the only place in the room to put it and it's a gas fireplace that is largely decorative.

Thank you for your concerns. It's literally the only place in the room to put it and it's a gas fireplace that is largely decorative.

This is how my living room is too. Gotten used to it though. And they do make mounts that extend down, if that's a route you want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back