• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how my living room is too. Gotten used to it though. And they do make mounts that extend down, if that's a route you want to go.

We were a little concerned about the height when we mounted our TV over the fireplace but it has not turned out to be a problem. It is not that high and the primary seating is far enough away that it works fine.

Holy crap I'm starting to believe everything that the #olds are saying about kids these days. For some reason in the last month our students have become more entitled/needy, less mature, more whiny and just generally more annoying. We had their 8th grade graduation last night and the way they're acting today you would think it was for 5th grade. The group last year was not like this at all. I'm looking forward to several of them getting their metaphorical shit kicked in by the realities of our not-so forgiving chaotic Title I district high school.

I don't know the 6th graders here are pretty awful. I was already planning on getting out before they moved to 8th before I decided to move to NC.

I think I might be in on "most parents suck now because they are self-absorbed and just give their kids screens to keep them from bothering them" angle.

I think the only time I did it was for the old man emoji because the yellow one looked super weird. Besides that, hell no. Anyone that does is a card carrying Klan member.

Also Raleigh peeps, we got the house! We're sending in the earnest money today. I guess my incessant phone calls and emails worked.

There's no way a security deposit for a rental should be referred to as an earnest money deposit.

There's no way a security deposit for a rental should be referred to as an earnest money deposit.

That's because its not, dumbass. Its first month's rent. We pay the security deposit in July when we move in. Then they will prorate August based on July's move-in.

I have no idea why they do this.

Hmm earnest money still doesn't sound like the right term for that.

Whelp that's what they called it. And by paying it we do confirm our (lease) contract.

Yeah, weird from them, but glad you got the house. Trying to get a rental in a high-demand area from far away sounds stressful af.

Signed up to speak at the Board of Education meeting tonight. I think I'm going to make my comments in rap form. I'll probably be a YouTube sensation.

Signed up to speak at the Board of Education meeting tonight. I think I'm going to make my comments in rap form. I'll probably be a YouTube sensation.

no matter what, you'll never top the #1 Charlotte public commenter

so I will be watching - are you planning bitch, moan, or both? all re: sedgefield/AG or other topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back