• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"basketball isn't hard" is a verrrrrrrrry good hot take

I feel the same way about all the wannabe hipster dorks who watch regular season NBA games and talk about advanced stats and try to act cool.

So I get your soccer hate.

While I'm on this rant, there is just nothing more unimpressive to me than professional basketball . Congrats on winning the genetic lottery freaks, now go play a game designed for 5-7 dudes to play at the YMCA. At least in college the difficulty level makes the game look remotely challenging.

And a game primarily won by someone smashing their head against a ball and getting lucky that it goes at a random angle where someone happens to not be standing is a game of skill?

And a game primarily won by someone smashing their head against a ball and getting lucky that it goes at a random angle where someone happens to not be standing is a game of skill?

i already watch a lot of soccer but i'd watch even more if it was only heads and nothing else

man_file_1059620_24.gif

Gonna chill. Probably leave early today and take a walk, clear my head. Need to practice for a rehearsal I have Sunday afternoon, but we're not performing until the 19th so it's kind of fucking with my brain because I'm a procrastinator and don't like starting shit too early. Town is going to be ridiculous tomorrow for the game, I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back