• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet I'd imagine playing Mafia >> Watching Soccer.

I feel the same way about all the wannabe hipster dorks who watch regular season NBA games and talk about advanced stats and try to act cool.

So I get your soccer hate.

While I'm on this rant, there is just nothing more unimpressive to me than professional basketball . Congrats on winning the genetic lottery freaks, now go play a game designed for 5-7 dudes to play at the YMCA. At least in college the difficulty level makes the game look remotely challenging.

Hey peeps. What are y'all doing this weekend? Sorry if we had this convo already, not gonna go back and read through it.

wpid-060032Gross_defense.gif

I feel the same way about all the wannabe hipster dorks who watch regular season NBA games and talk about advanced stats and try to act cool.

So I get your soccer hate.

While I'm on this rant, there is just nothing more unimpressive to me than professional basketball . Congrats on winning the genetic lottery freaks, now go play a game designed for 5-7 dudes to play at the YMCA. At least in college the difficulty level makes the game look remotely challenging.

hot-take-computer.jpg

the takes

they're so hot

Hey peeps. What are y'all doing this weekend? Sorry if we had this convo already, not gonna go back and read through it.

Lay low. Save up my energy for SPRING BREAK in 7 days.

Also F this BS. My sixth period is about to start in 2-3 minutes and there no way I'm gonna win the CT.

BOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back