• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chas, ish, and james johnson were in golf class with wakephan09 and me

chas was probably the dumbest person i've ever heard speak aloud

riley skinner was very nice but also not the smartest guy in the world

the TA tried to fail him in statistics because he forgot to bring a calculator to the final exam, but i think people sorted that out for him

deacfan2009 was pissed at me for not offering my calculator up as a sacrifice for the good of the football team

White_Mamba13 Chas McFarland
F it. I'll put It out there...ne1 who pass out at a stop light cause they n alcoholic/pothead needs to kill them selves...,

took a software for business class with teague, jj, and chas. i used an olympian's book. can you guess the olympian?

i think i got best use of the class but not sure if chas is balling in the software game.

Boo Robinson was in one of my political science classes.
My favorite thing may have been the powerpoint presentation he made; he didn't even try to make the fonts of the articles he directly copied/pasted match one another. It was just a patchwork of 'borrowed' words and sentences that he read to the class.

Professor Coates was less than amused. I'm pretty sure WakeGal was in that class, too.

Boo Robinson was in one of my political science classes.
My favorite thing may have been the powerpoint presentation he made; he didn't even try to make the fonts of the articles he directly copied/pasted match one another. It was just a patchwork of 'borrowed' words and sentences that he read to the class.

Professor Coates was less than amused. I'm pretty sure WakeGal was in that class, too.

I was. I was about to say "I remember that and was in that class", until I read your last line.

That's was pretty amusing to also watch him do that presentation.

I had Islam with Taron, CP, and Eric Williams. CP did a presentation at some point on Mustafa Shakur.

student athletes get well compensated with an education and you snicker.

definitely getting another cold. not excited.
good CT win, biff.

I will note, however, lots of good things in life happen to me when I am the owner of the CT. It's kind of a weird superstition thing I have now.
Job offers, race performances, relationship things, great family news, etc.

It must be related to the fact that you spent more time in real life than changing titties here

Had public speaking with Tony Woods and AFA. We had to give a five minute speech on a specific topic and Tony chose car phones. Not cell phones, not telephones - car phones. This was 2009 when the car phone game was already dead. He also probably only said about 20 words in the first two minutes he was up there. He just kept stuttering over himself and half way through, AFA shouts from the back of the class "SPIT IT OUT N*GGA" (probably fine to say as a quote but I'll pass) and after that Tony couldn't stop laughing the last three minutes of the presentation.

AFA was relatively intelligent as far as I could tell. He turned work in and gave better speeches than some people in the class.

Chat Trhead: Victory Stolen

Oh HELL yeah I was presidente of the Fan Club de Craig Dawson. That dude was the Shizzzzzzz! Even had a fish named after the fella...RIP Craig Dawson Fish. Also invited him to my sweet ass bday keg party, not sure if he got the word guess not cause he didn't attend. Probs in the gym practicing that sweet release. string music suckas!

Actually no ZEUS would have taken an interest in software. Or maybe Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back