• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo anybody using tap talk app on iPhone also has no more blue dots? Anyone? How do I know what to read this is sooo annoying fix it!!!!!!!

Everybody hates Chas. You guys give us some Chas stories now please thanks.

one time we wrote a sign at a game saying "is it pronounced Chaz or Chase" and he actually yelled at us with the correct pronunciation in a very friendly tone

that game that the clemson student tackled him out of bounds, he apparently tried to skip getting on the team bus so he could fight the dude in the parking lot

ish was the nicest dude ever

he didn't party though

This. He was a great suitemate.

LD partied and was the life of the party, if you can imagine.

I once saw Chas hit a parked car while driving (he just went along his way).

riley skinner was very nice but also not the smartest guy in the world

the TA tried to fail him in statistics because he forgot to bring a calculator to the final exam, but i think people sorted that out for him

deacfan2009 was pissed at me for not offering my calculator up as a sacrifice for the good of the football team

Lol.

I'll I've got is I took an English class with him the same semester the picture leaked.

I was in summer school philosophy class with a bunch of guys from football and basketball. We were assigned groups for the summer and mine was cp3, Jamal levy, E King and some random girl.

One of my good friends at Wake was also in love with Craig Dawson. I had forgotten about that until just now.

craig dawson balled at wake, but he REALLY balled at the summer league at FCD

Yo anybody using tap talk app on iPhone also has no more blue dots? Anyone? How do I know what to read this is sooo annoying fix it!!!!!!!

I still have little blue rectangles to the far left of my threads under the "Participated" tab when they're unread. Most recent version of tapa (I think) on iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back