• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and left a changed man, and also addicted to nicotine

pops has TONS of great stories from catholic school

he was easily the best behaved of his brothers, but also the 2nd youngest, and so the teachers were like oh great another one of these in my class

one of my favorites was he was playing with his lighter in his desk, and he accidentally set a piece of paper on fire, in his desk, and the nun just took his lighter and burned his arm with it

i don't really remember my matrix lore very well

how did the other woke ppl like laurence fishburne figure out they were in the matrix in the first place

East-west is simpler because of business 40. Probably 5-10 minutes, depending on traffic.

i feel like y'all new catholic school ppl got nothing on the catholic school students of a generation earlier

pops has the story of the nuns catching him smoking a cig as like, a 12 year old, and them making him smoke the entire pack in a closet before letting him out, and he went to the hospital

hmm sounds like another Townie lie

pops has TONS of great stories from catholic school

he was easily the best behaved of his brothers, but also the 2nd youngest, and so the teachers were like oh great another one of these in my class

one of my favorites was he was playing with his lighter in his desk, and he accidentally set a piece of paper on fire, in his desk, and the nun just took his lighter and burned his arm with it

OWGs are super butthurt that we aren't doing this anymore. Making kids #soft

Why is numbers posting like Biff/Hondo?

If you aren't Catholic, you don't eat the cracker or drink the wine.

Fuck that shit. when my ex-GF made me go to one of her ceremonies I was like fuck it , I want the cracker. Odd that we broke up because she thought me being an atheist would be a problem.

Well you could have, but it would have required you actually listening to people who know what they're talking about. aka dudes.

Idk man, a 40 year old not in any rush to get hitched doesn't sound like an easy mark

Well you could have, but it would have required you actually listening to people who know what they're talking about. aka dudes.

meh, it sounds like things worked out pretty much exactly how they would have if she had taken your advice on cutting things off early. ball is still technically in her court, and if they were dating in the sense that rtq has said, there's a chance he comes crawling in a few days/weeks.

Catholic HS for 9th and first bit of 10th grade. They said you could take eucharist as long as you believed that it was the body and blood. I did it for a lil bit bc I didnt want to stand out, but then I was like f it. It was all priests, very few nuns. Was a little creepy, mostly lame.

If I'd cut things off earlier then I just would have gone without sex longer. I don't play games. When I told him that I'd realized I wanted an actual relationship, he was like "yeah I almost suggested you go on some dates when I was in Europe." He doesn't want to date me. That's fine. Most people don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back