• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how many businesses have y'all started today so far ?

Ole rubs called it. Probs underestimated it a bit. Teams from Kentucky don't fuck around. Guarantee we'd get creamed by the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers no matter the seeding no matter the year/team/etc. it's pretty weird how wake fans get about basketball.....no.

lol

couldn't fall asleep last night after the game, was too jacked

then there was crazy ass wind that kept blowing shit over on the porch

lotta coffee this AM

my friend is having a hankering to play bar trivia tonight (and i haven't gone in years), and we've just realized there are absolutely zero places in raleigh to play trivia on a thursday night. ZERO. they pretty much all happen on tuesdays, which seems dumb.

my friend is having a hankering to play bar trivia tonight (and i haven't gone in years), and we've just realized there are absolutely zero places in raleigh to play trivia on a thursday night. ZERO. they pretty much all happen on tuesdays, which seems dumb.

No it's not. People go out on Thursday anyway.

I see this got handled, but I've never heard of taking one but not the other. Also never seen it passed around at a Catholic mass.

I was told when I got home and recounted this story that she did not in fact tell me that I could drink the blood but not eat the body. I was then told that, in no uncertain circumstances, that I did not in fact listen to what she said.

Also she said she's going to have to go up there and do the whole shindig to avoid raising a controversy with her family. So the boards were right. This is why I come to the CT.

I was told when I got home and recounted this story that she did not in fact tell me that I could drink the blood but not eat the body. I was then told under no uncertain circumstances that I didn't listen to what she said.

Hopefully you just rolled your eyes and went on about your business.

Went to bed before tipoff because I had to get up at 3am for a flight. Woke up at 10:30pm to a call from the airline that my flight out was delayed and I was going to miss my connection. Got up to talk to the airline and saw the last quarter of the game while dealing with a flight change that had me routed through Buffalo. It's a wonder I got any sleep at all after all that.

Also I found $5 and started 3 businesses.

So how much of a lock is it that Collins will leave? Stone cold lead pipe, or something less than that?

Went to bed before tipoff because I had to get up at 3am for a flight. Woke up at 10:30pm to a call from the airline that my flight out was delayed and I was going to miss my connection. Got up to talk to the airline and saw the last quarter of the game while dealing with a flight change that had me routed through Buffalo. It's a wonder I got any sleep at all after all that.

Also I found $5 and started 3 businesses.

no lie i found $2 this AM blowing across a crosswalk

i looked around in all directions and nobody was sprinting after money blowing away so i just grabbed it and gave it to the first homeless dude i saw

So how much of a lock is it that Collins will leave? Stone cold lead pipe, or something less than that?

i loved the "ONE MORE YEAR" chant last night from the students

didn't know they had it in them

he gone tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back