• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time EDM festival just north of my place. I'm very worried about the youth.

Sorry dudes and dudettes but the Sunday morning post-gambling binge blues are real

I bet San Diego is cool. The rest of the state sounds pretty meh.

There was traffic yesterday on Haywood

Asheville overrated AF

Asheville is soooo three years ago

We gotta buy low on the 'Noog

Lol I'm in the noog right now and live in Asheville. Little late to buy low in the noog imo, at least for the desirable areas. I like it, but Asheville way cooler.

oh brasky

it's like 75 and sunny 350 days a year in socal

Counterpoint to brasky's compelling anti-Asheville take

I went to Taco Billy twice in 24 hours and also drank at least 1/10th of a keg of Burial

I have only been to Big Sur/Monterey and San Diego but I thought Cali was p dang cool

Those are good places. Sf, Napa, Yosemite are all great. LA is pretty much the worst.

Last edited:
Chat Thread: Well fuck you too. And nice first post.

I just found out I can walk to a place with bruery and cascade sours on tap. Y'all LA/CA haters can suck it. Enjoy your yeungling

how can the americas cup now be called a boat race? its more like a hovercraft race

I'm pretty sure I'm headed to the Bay with the GF for her work sometime in the near future so I can't wait to judge your state more. The Phoenix airport, is well Phoenix. We get it, y'all golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back