• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot chocolate.

And once I read back through our convos, I realized that it was a different guy who said the Eva Green cosplay thing. This guy was pretty normal, despite the odd "woman of quality" comment. Though he does still have a pet crawfish, and also indicated a desire to do a low country boil sort of thing WITH crawfish. But ya know, not eating his pet.

Hot chocolate.

And once I read back through our convos, I realized that it was a different guy who said the Eva Green cosplay thing. This guy was pretty normal, despite the odd "woman of quality" comment. Though he does still have a pet crawfish, and also indicated a desire to do a low country boil sort of thing WITH crawfish. But ya know, not eating his pet.

Did you like him?

As someone that doesn't like coffee or tea, I condone the choice of hot chocolate. That's my go to if I ever have to go to Starbucks with someone.

Did you like him?

He'd have had a better chance, if not for Eddie Redmayne being so much more charismatic yesterday. And that he seemed completely bewildered how I could enjoy spending an entire day watching sports on TV. So I mean, he was nice, but he's in second place.

As someone that doesn't like coffee or tea, I condone the choice of hot chocolate. That's my go to if I ever have to go to Starbucks with someone.

I got some green tea lemonade thing. I thought Starbucks was an odd choice on his part as he said he also does not drink coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back