• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Next up on the cancel train: Ken Griffey, Jr.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were so close to something different, real change in Chat Nation, only to end up with the same old palma thread.
about to go on another week vacation so don't go expecting title changes or anything either

Closing off my FIL saga, he just texted us this photo

IMG_4543.jpeg

With the caption “so you know. Made it home Ace than y you”

My wife and I have been discussing the prospect of filming the act of lovemaking recently and she is a little hesitant because she’s not sure she will like how her body looks on camera and I don’t have the heart to tell her I’ll probably just be looking at myself American Psycho style anyway.

i love that this indcates it's a lot closer to happening than not happening

So my wife and I were pretty close with the Marine guard at our last embassy and as a thank you, they gifted us the US flag that flew over the embassy on September 11, 2021. Want to guess what is the only thing we can’t find from our move.

Strong end to the last CT with Townie's story and mako's little drop about the homemade video which couldn't possibly have a good outcome. Nice work, boys.
I'm not convinced it'll be a bad outcome.

Now, all bets are off when she face times from boston. He never knows what he's gonna see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back